CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Maddie's 6 weeks pics

Sweet kisses

I thought this was a cool shot!

Sleeping babies are the sweetest thing!


I think she was hungry in this one. Looks like she's eating the sheet!

She's looking at me with her "I'm so cute" look!
Neat shot!
I want to eat her precious feet!

As you can imagine, this was the last pose of our photo shoot. It turned out to be one of my favorites! So sad!!!!



Thanks Wendy! Great photos! Maddie is growing like a weed and she is finally starting to stay awake and become more interactive during the day. She has had some really good nights sleeping, too, but she still throws in an all-nighter about once a week. We went to Liam's 2nd birthday party with the Peden clan this past weekend. It was at a pumpkin farm in Grapevine...super cute place but it was still so hot that I didn't get to experience much of the place b/c I had to keep Maddie in the shade. I had her decked out in pumpkin clothes but it was too hot to wear any of them outdoors. I got a shot of her before we left the house.




Happy Birthday Liam! I think the kids really enjoyed the orange icing!!!

5 comments:

Mittig family said...

We're going to the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound this weekend-aren't they so fun? I just have to take some Claritin! Wendy did a great job on the pics, as always! Maddie's getting so big-isn't it amazing how quickly these first couple months fly because you're so tired????? Unfortunately, it only goes faster as they get older, and especially when you have a second kiddo! I feel like Will should have stopped aging at 21 months when Maggie was born. So what happened with the dog?

The Mills said...

Those are so cute! Thanks for coming all the way out to Liams B-day. I am glad you guys came, and sorry it was SOOOOO hot!! I thought you would be proud of me for starting a blog, but I have not had anytime to add anything to it, Libby put up everything that is up right now. I will try to be better!!!

Libby said...

Those pics are great, Nyss!! Wendy did such a fantastic job, I might have to call her for Gracie's first birthday pics:) It was so good to see you and baby Maddie on Saturday, I'm sorry that it was so hot, but she sure did look cute!!

Mittig family said...

Okay Nyss, I've finally updated. What did y'all decide on the dog now?

Libby said...

Hey Nyss...we will be coming to Turnpike for the little festival, we are very excited:) Although, Grace won't be a lion this year:( we tried the costume on and it was a little big for her so I'm going to see what else I can get for her...we'll see, I may be cutting it too short to get a really cute one...how are you guys doing??