CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dexter

I can't believe it! We finally have a family dog. You heard about little Dexter in an earlier post when we were trying to decide if we were going to keep him. Carson gave me the go ahead last week so I went and picked him up next door. He had a brief stay at my parents house b/c I didn't want him in the house until we went and got his shots. Anyhoo, he's all good now and we are taking him to his first training class tonight at Pets Mart. He's done pretty good with the whole potty training thing so far, however this morning was not so good. I can't really stay mad at this precious 4 1/2 lb. dog, though. I would post a picture right now, but blogger keeps giving me error notices when I try to upload any pics. Anybody else having this problem? I'm going to stop for now and see if I can get to the root of the problem. I have cute pics of Maddie with her first boyfriend at the state fair, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Lyndsey Newton said...

Anyssa, I see that you have added Beth Moore to your blog list-do you know her daughter Amanda, or are you just a "fan"? Funny how they went to the same pumpkin patch! I love Beth Moore and went to her live video conference back in February. It was amazing. I also love Travis's music that he does for her. Anyway, I was just curious. Email me sometime-mrsbnewton@yahoo.com
And I am looking forward to new pics of Maddie!

Wendy said...

I'm so excited you got to keep the dog! I've been wondering since you posted about him. Good luck with potty training!