CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Austin and Big Daddy and Mimi's House

I just try to post as many pics with her eyes open as possible because they are so rare during the daytime!
This was her first bath in the sink at Carson's parents house. She wasn't a fan, obviously!
Maddie's first trip to our state capital. We also visited UT campus! Go HORNS!

Mimi and Big Daddy are so proud of Madeline! She loved cuddling with them this weekend.



We had fun in Georgetown this weekend. We stayed at Carson's parents house and Kathy spoiled us by staying up with Maddie in the night and letting us get some much need rest. We took her to Austin and, of course, she slept through most of it, but we had fun looking at all the sights. It was amazing to see all the different kinds of people walking around the streets of UT. I could just sit and "people watch" all day. By the time our day ended in Austin, we had three wardrobe changes and Maddie went pee all over me at the capitol building. I left her changing station in the car and the restrooms had no changing tables! I'm going to write Gov. Rick Perry to let him know he needs to get with the times and update the restrooms. I'm sure that will be a top issue to address on his agenda. Ha!



Isn't she precious! Bows really do just make them look even cuter, I think!

I shot my mom singing some children praise songs with the two grandaughters. Ashlyn was getting confused and thought I was trying to take her picture and she keeps saying "Cheese!" in the middle of the song. She loves to sing with Nanny!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Ahh, the video is too cute. Enjoy your travelling now while she sleeps all the time. It's way more fun with a two year old!

Lyndsey Newton said...

Thank you so much for the video-I haven't seen Ash in forever! Looking forward to Liam's party so I can see her-though she has no idea who I am :( Cute, cute pics...looks like ya'll had a wonderful first family vacation!
See you soon

Mittig family said...

Hey-she's getting so big, and of course even cuter every day. Aren't bows the greatest? Enjoyed getting to hold her for a bit last night-she's so snuggly!

Libby said...

I hope little miss maddie is enjoying those bows...they might be a little big for her now, huh? Such cute pictures and what a sweet video...I bet your mom just loves her two little sweeties, huh? She's precious, Nyss, and you look so good!!! Love you!

Mittig family said...

Nyss-I replied to your comment on my blog, but in case you didn't check it...Tom Arma makes the most adorable costumes for little ones! You might also try Lillian Vernon. You can't go wrong no matter what you decide with that cutie!

Wendy said...

We'll have to get together and compare veins sometime. I bet I have you beat! Have any of your's gone away since you've had her? Please say yes!

Libby said...

Hahahahahaha....you are too funny, missy! Let's see what you think of having another one in, oh, 9 months:)