CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Good Times, Good Times...

I just has to put this HUGE bow on her head for picture purposes!
Our little Longhorn!
She might want to be a Red Raider or Aggie instead! ;)
Yes, I do suck on these cheeks all day long!!! Love 'em!!!!
Check out this onesie I got off Ebay! I just had to have it. Daddy is so proud!
I'll embarass her with this picture someday.

Miss Independent



Sweet Maddie is going to be 6 months next week! She's growing up way too fast! She's starting to scoot around on the floor and loves to eat. She's had sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, and peas so far, and she loves eating all of them. As you can see from above, she loves to also eat her feet. Her feet are her new favorite discovery. So ladylike!

Nothing else new really going on with us...I will be having a birthday tomorrow. It will be my 29th! Only thing I have planned is to go eat at The Cheesecake Factory, which is enough for me! Yummy! My early birthday present to myself was to go to the salon for a much needed haircut and color job. My hair hasn't been one solid color for about 4 years, it took a bit to get used to, but I really like it! Carson is SUPPOSEDLY going to take me to Home Depot this weekend to pick out some paint for us to paint our guest bathroom. I'm excited because it definitely needs a paint job!


6 comments:

Libby said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a great one, and enjoy that cheesecake. Thank you so much for the comment, it made my day, it was too cute!! Maddie is getting so big, Nyss! Is she going to be at the shower Sunday? I hope so, I haven't seen her in forever...um, as a fellow Tech alumni I feel we need to get that child in some Red Raider clothing, c'mon Nyss:) Love you!! (Oh, and I LOVE the bows...I'm a little jealous, Grace won't let me put anything in her hair, and after all the training I did when she was little...haha) See ya Sunday!

Mittig family said...

Happy Birthday Nyss! Maddie is ADORABLE!!!! Looks like she's sitting up well enough for that bathtub pic!

Wendy said...

She is too cute. Don't you love getting older and getting excited about things like hair cuts and Home Depot? My, how things change. :-) Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I love it when babies find their toes! Precious.

Shannon Dial said...

i love her eyes!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! And I definitely think she wants to be a Red Raider! Sounds like you are doing well. Glad you treated yourself for your birthday! Dougle turns 30 this year, so I am going to have to figure out something to do...! Take care,
Lucy