CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

6 months and Lovin' It

She's ready for the red carpet!
Maggie and Maddie sharing some luvin in Sunday school
YuMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
She was very serious in this shot.

I was a bad mommy and didn't post on Maddie's half birthday last Wed. She is doing great and just doing new things all them time. Like, for instance, rotating herself to lay horizontally in her bouncer like you see in the picture above. It is now too boring for her to merely just sit and lay like a helpless baby. She's much too grown up for that now and wants to really experience life and live on the edge. I've had to jump out of the shower unexpectedly a couple of times to make sure she didn't escape and bust her head. She's getting up on all fours now and really wanting to try this crawling thing. I've discovered that I can no longer leave the room when she is down on the floor. She's still loving her food. Squash and applesauce have been on the menu lately. She eats it up just like her momma. All else is well and we are thankful!

3 comments:

Libby said...

Gosh, I can't believe that she is 6 months! The time flies by, huh? She's so beautiful, Nyss!

Mittig family said...

What a cutie! 6 months is such a fun age-it's like they develop this whole new personality overnight!

Unknown said...

W0w! Don't you love all those little milestones as they start to do more and more. By the way, that is how I used to shower if I didn't get it done before Dougle left in the morning! I put Canaan in his bouncer. He never was quite as adventurous as Maddie, though.
I loved the post and pictures and look forward to more info!!
From way over here,
Lucy