CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blessings

A friend of mine was sharing some of the blessings in her life on her blog and I enjoyed reading them and thought I might do a little reflection myself...

1. I am blessed to have a husband who loves me so much that he rubs my feet for no reason at all. He still loves me despite all my shortcomings.

2. I am blessed with a beautiful daughter who is healthy and can see and hear and even cry at 3a.m without any difficulty. Unfortunately, some children have a tough road from the get go.

3. I am blessed to have the opportunity to stay at home with my daughter during her first year of life.

4. I am blessed to have a family who loves me unconditionally, even when my "less than attractive" qualities come out of me.

5. I am blessed to have two baskets full of laundry to do right now...some people in this world don't have a shirt to put on their back.

6. I am blessed to have central heating in my home. It's supposed freeze tonight and I'm thankful that I have a warm bed to snuggle up in.

7. I am blessed to have my friends who love and support me.

8. I am blessed to have a sister who is also my best friend.

9. I am blessed to live in a country that allows me and my family to be safe and free.

10. I am blessed to KNOW I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and who has given me the gift of eternal salvation!

How are you blessed?

1 comments:

Libby said...

What wonderful blessings! Love you Nyss.