CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hello blogger friends...remember me?

Maddie trying to figure out if she likes her new Christmas present?

Ashlyn was making some classic faces on Christmas Eve...I think she is going to be our little our little stinker in the family! My camera was messing up and the lighting was bad.
say what?
Look at those big beautiful eyes...we just finished cereal.
Maddie and Daddy opened her stalking...Carson is a little worn out, he had just gotten off work in the a.m.
Just being her happy little cute self!
First attempt at cereal...YUCK!
She is our little present from God! Do you like my poinsettia prop over there?
First Christmas Eve
See what I mean about Ashlyn and her hilarious faces?
This girl loves her Daddy and he loves her!
We went to the Arlington Christmas parade with Brandon, Kim, and Darcy. Darcy was just a few week old.

Sweet babies!

Hey guys! It's been so long since I last blogged, I know, but I have a good reason, I promise. We put all this anti-virus stuff on the computer and know it takes forever just to type one short paragraph. There is a severe delay when I type and it's drives me crazy!!! Therefore, I will keep this short and sweet. We had a great Christmas and New Year and we adore our precious daughter more and more everyday. She's doing a lot of new things since I last posted...rolling over, trying to sit up from a lying position, and eating rice cereal! She didn't like it much at first, but she's really getting the hang of it now. I will post pics of all the fun we have had over the past month. God Bless you and your family!

8 comments:

Libby said...

Yay for new pictures and an update!! She is getting so big, Nyss! And I agree, Ashlyn does make some classic faces, but they sure can be cute and funny:) Good to hear that you guys are doing great...we love y'all!!

Mittig family said...

Yea Nyss! She is such a cutie-I really enjoyed getting to love on her at Meredith's shower! Hopefully we can get together soon for the famous bath tub pic remake!

Mittig family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Libby said...

P.S. Love your new layout, very cute!!

Cory Burns said...

What a cute blog. I am so glad that you found me. Brad does a great job of keeping us updated. He is coming to see us in a few weeks and we are super excited about it. Anyway, looks like you guys are doing great. Maddie is absolutely adorable! I would love to get to know her someday. We will be in Lubbock this summer. We might go to Dallas for a game, although I think the Red Sox are going to be in Houston so we might end up in Houston this year. Josiah loves baseball almost as much as Cory does. He is in Little League (Cory is the coach). He knows all the professional teams and players. One of his favorite things to do is "read" Sports Illustrated.
We will let you know if we make it to Dallas. Good to hear from you

Toni Burns said...

OOps I was signed into Cory's account. Just wanted you to know it was me not Cory writting. Have a great day - Love Toni

Libby said...

Being preggo is going pretty good...I'm in the "I feel fat b/c nothing fits right" stage to where I'm not really in maternity clothes, but my regular ones just don't fit right...hmm, probably should have tried to lose more weight before I got preggers...oh well:) I've been feeling really good, just tired, really, I try not to talk about it in front of Jamie b/c she gets jealous that I'm not sick...teehee...I think The Waitress is a renter definitely. I liked the movie, don't get me wrong, there were just a few issues that I didn't morally agree with, but not in like a I walked out of the theater kind of way...just small things. There's not a movie that doesn't usually do that these days...I'm turning into such an old person..heehee. Definitely worth the rent, Keri Russell is adorable and the characters they have are good in it, I would say it was a good movie though. Sorry for the book-long response:) Love y'all, give that sweet baby a kiss from us Meltons!

Unknown said...

Anyssa,
Yeah! I was so happy to hear from you! I checked out your blog right away, but am just getting around to leaving you a comment. Maddie is just adorable. I love the picture of her sitting up (propped up) in her bed. She is just so cute. You look like you are enjoying motherhood and are looking good already! I just wanted to say hi and tell you thanks. I hope to keep up with you through this. We love you. We leave on Tuesday the 22nd for Moscow, but I plan to keep blogging. Take care and God bless,
Lucy