CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

Sleeping Beauty












So, my friend, Summer, is getting on to me because I'm not updating my blog frequently enough...she wants some new pics to look at but all the ones I have of Maddie are sleeping pictures. I thought everyone would get sick of looking at my child just sleeping so I was going to wait until she grew out of her slumbering stage. Since my blog viewing friends are requesting more pictures, I suppose it would be alright to put on a few more of my precious baby sleeping. :)




Carson and I took Madeline to the doc for her 2 week appt. today and she now weighs 8 lbs. and measures 20 inches long. Yea! Our little girl is growing and is healthy! God is good and we are thankful!




We are experiencing the fatigue of being new parents. Madeline is still trying to get her days and nights figured out and I fear that she is going to be a night owl like her daddy! I'm trying to keep her on a feeding and napping schedule but it's still a little early to expect too much. She will get the hang of it soon, I'm sure! I hope!!!! Carson is still at home with me this week. He will have had 3 weeks off with the baby and me. I'm not going to know what to do when he goes back to work and I haven't to change poopy diapers all by myself.




We are loving our time with our little Maddie and I hope you all enjoy the pictures. We took these in her nursery hoping to get a good one for her birth announcment. That's all for now!

4 comments:

Mittig family said...

Great job with a new post and more pictures! Nothing is sweeter than a sleeping baby-that picture with her smiling (maybe the third one down?) is SO adorable! What a sweet baby! I'm glad I got to love on her a little bit Sunday! Be thankful for all that sleeping-Maggie took two ten minute naps yesterday-yikes! I guess she doesn't need the sleep Will and I do! Talk to you soon-

Libby said...

you can NEVER post too many pictures of that sweet baby! Especially sleeping ones, they are so adorable and precious when they are sleeping:) I'll be thinking and praying for you guys that she will soon learn her nights from her days:) She's so sweet, Nyss...call if you need anything at all...love you!

Jessica said...

She really looks like an angel! It is so sweet to see her smiling in her sleep! She must know how loved she is already!

Shannon Dial said...

I MUST have that last picture its too cute - so weird that you are a mom! love you guys, shan