CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pics of Madeline are finally here!




























Hello everyone! We are finally home to update the blog with some great pics of our beautiful girl! Of course, we think she is just perfect and we just can't get over all that hair!!! She definitely favors Carson with the dark hair and in her eyes. She's a daddy's girl already! You will be able to tell when you see all the pictures of Carson and her together. I'm adding some of her first sponge bath at home and I hardly got a hand in there to help! We love her so much and want to thank all of you for your prayers over the past few days! Ok, let's get on to the good stuff...PICTURES! Love you all!

A special thanks to Summer for keeping everyone updated while we were in the hospital!!!!

5 comments:

Libby said...

Oh my word, Nyss! She is just beautiful! You and Carson have much to be proud of, we can't wait to meet her. Call if you need anything at all...we love you...btw, the pic with Ash holding her is just too precious!

Mittig family said...

I still can't get over all that hair! She's just precious! Hope y'all are doing well and resting some. Talk to you soon! Summer

Lyndsey Newton said...

Anyssa,she is so sweet! The nursery turned out perfect! I am so happy for you and Carson. And I have to agree with Lib-the pic of Ash holding her is too cute. I cannot wait to meet Miss Maddie. My love and prayers to all-hope you are able to get some rest!

Mittig family said...

Okay Nyss, I know y'all are really busy and tired, etc, but we need some new pictures! Is all that dark hair sticking around, is it curly, etc? I can't wait to see sweet Maddie again-we'll have to introduce her to her new friend Maggie soon! Are y'all going to church tomorrow? Love you!

JDBJON said...

Anyssa & Carson, these are some really cute pics of Maddie. --Jonathan Brinkley