CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bad, Bad Blogger

Yes, I'm talking about myself, blogger friends. Thanks to everyone who sent Maddie the birthday wishes. I realize her birthday was almost 3 weeks ago and I still haven't managed to get any pics from her birthday up. I'm ridiculously bad at the blogging thing and now that I'm back to work, I'm thinking about just retiring all together. I told myself that I would get some birthday pictures up though, so here ya go. The first pic is for Cheryl! Ashlyn loves her jeep! You made her day! The rest of these are from Maddie's actual birthday and then a few from her party. We had a great time and she is officially acting like a big one year old now. She's getting a little too big for her britches at times. I'm not going to write much more here because I've got more blogs to write. I need to catch up on my blogger friends too! Happy Friday!




Maddie eating her birthday blueberry muffin
I think she liked it! Especially when she didn't have to wear her hat!
Feeding the fish at Joe Pool Lake
Swinging at the park


Waiting to try her first birthday cake! This was the healthy carrot cake I made her. It wasn't too healthy thought b/c I iced it with cream cheese frosting. Got to give em something good...

If you're thinking it looks messed up on the side, you are absolutely right! I tried my best though!

Love the face and the hair.


We decided she needed her first haircut on her b-day


Here's the "after" picture. Carson did a great job! I was too scared to cut her ear!

5 comments:

Libby said...

She's such a sweetheart, Nyss! You can't quit blogging:( Well, if you do, you have to promise to send emails some so we can see how much she's growing. Love you!

Wendy said...

Don't quit! I love reading your blog. I can't believe Carson cut her hair...you're brave!

The Joyce Family said...

I think the cake is adorable! I've been waiting for you to update, I'm so glad you finally did. How's work going?

Wendy said...

You are a bad blogger! It's been over a month...you're not allowed to do that until you have two kids. ;-)

Toni Burns said...

I am so glad to have found your blog. Please don't stop. Cory said you guys are dong good. Wish I could have seen you.