CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Maddie's Nursery and Pics with Wendy

Hey everyone! We're just about finished with the nursery! We just lack our bookshelf and some curtains, and both of those should be here shortly. My friend, Bekki, made the cute name hanging abover the closet and shipped it to me from Amarillo! Check out the pic! So cute!
I've got 10 days until my supposed due date. My nights are becoming sleepless but I'm grateful to know that Madeline is putting on more weight. The doctor told us last week that she weighs 6lbs. 1oz. That was an answered prayer because the week prior she only weighed 5lbs. She's up to the 45th percentile now and we're just continuing to pray that she grows and grows! Thanks to all those who have been praying for her! Love to all of you!

5 comments:

TTPanda33 said...

Hey Nyss! Thank you so much for sharing all of this with us! I am so excited for you and Carson. Wendy did such an awesome job of capturing the moments between your family. Only a few more days to go :) Hope you're doing well and can't wait to see little Maddie.
-Andrea

Mittig family said...

Hey Nyss-I had a great time getting pedis, even if it didn't put you into labor ;) Hold that baby in until she's due! I'll be thinking about you while we're gone and anxious to meet Maddie when she makes her debut! Great job updating the blog...Love you, Summer

Libby said...

Hey Nyss! The pictures are so adorable! I'll have to stick you in my list so I can check on the progress, we can't wait to meet baby Maddie, Grace loves to play with new friends:) I'm glad to hear that things are going good, we are praying for you guys...we love you!

Shannon Dial said...

nyss, the pictures are beautiful, yall look so happy! i remember many pre-marriage talks of you and carson and i cant believe you are now pregnant! i love you so much, cant wait to visit
shannon

Arianne said...

Hi Anyssa and Carson,

What a beautiful nursery! I LOVE the color palette-so sophisticated for a chic little chick:-)

The photos of you two are gorgeous. You will certainly treasure these as the years go by. I am so excited for you and your family. Try to sleep as much as you can b/c I hear from new parents that you won't get much sleep once baby arrives. Looking forward to introducing myself to Madeline.

Take care of yourselves.
Arianne